A second generation entrepreneur, Christy Bareijsza is a nationally recognized hospitality leader and featured speaker for Catersource, Event Solutions National Conference and the Event Planner Expo. She is a co-author of the #1 bestseller book “How To Create Events To Remember” and regular contributor to magazines and podcasts.
Serving on the Corporate Meetings Advisory Board for the Four Seasons New York, she is also a Planning Expert for Macy’s, Clinique Bridal Salon, Bride Magazine and Rent My Wedding. Christy continues to mentor up-and-coming event professionals as a University Lecturer for Emerson, Cal State Long Beach, NYU and Hofstra. In 2021, Christy was honored as “Smart Women in Meetings Entrepreneur of the Year” by Bright Business Media.
General Topics include:
- Building Confidence as a Woman in Business
- Entrepreneurship, from Start to Success
- Developing Brand Strategies and Marketing
- The Art of Strategy and Closing Deals
- Cultivating Business Relationships and Partnerships
Event Specific Topics include:
- Introduction to Event Planning and Production
- Planning a Dream Wedding
- Creating Authentic and Full Sensory Themes
- The Art of Luxury Experiences and Social Etiquette
- Understanding Contract Negotiation and Vendors
- Post Pandemic Guidelines and Planning Ahead